Please see the video below which takes a very detailed step-by-step look at how to change the strings on your double bass. It's around 17 minutes long but worth watching to make sure you do everything right and avoid necessary stress or potential damage to the instrument!
Articles in this section
- How to Set Up a Violin Bridge
- Lightweight Violin Cases
- Buying a Viola?
- Tuning a Violin
- A Guide to the Stentor Violin Range
- Double Bass for Beginners
- What weight is the Stentor 1661 Oblong Viola Case?
- Best violin for a Beginner?
- How much does the Forenza FA01COA Cello Case Weigh?
- Tuning a Cello with a Piano