Please see the video below which takes you through step by step how to replace your tired strings with brand new ones. I recommend the Forenza Violin Strings or Forenza Viola Strings. They're steel core, not Gut, so they won't suffer from changes in heat and humidity - a great choice for students or beginners.
Articles in this section
- How to Set Up a Violin Bridge
- Lightweight Violin Cases
- Buying a Viola?
- Tuning a Violin
- A Guide to the Stentor Violin Range
- Double Bass for Beginners
- What weight is the Stentor 1661 Oblong Viola Case?
- Best violin for a Beginner?
- How much does the Forenza FA01COA Cello Case Weigh?
- Tuning a Cello with a Piano