The i-UX1 is a USB MIDI interface cable which enables an iPhone/iPod touch/iPad or other iOS device to be connected to any your Yamaha instrument which has USB to HOST connectivity. Simply connect i-UX1 between your device and instrument, which can be a portable keyboard, electronic drum kit, guitar or synthesizer - even some of the digital pianos!
Use by simply launching plugging the square end into the USB Host plug, the flat end into the end of your device, launch the Apps from your device and begin an exciting new musical journey!
Have a look at some of the videos below to see how powerful the apps can be!
- Connect your instrument to iOS applications and expand your musical mobility
- A USB MIDI connection between USB-equipped instruments and CoreMIDI-compliant iOS Applications
- Many various Yamaha iOS Applications are available from the App Store
- Lightning to 30-pin Adaptor is needed for connecting to iPhone 5/iPod touch(5th generation)/iPad(4th generation)/iPad mini
- Connectors: USB TO HOST / Apples 30-pin (1.5m Cable)
- iPhone NOT included